Tuesday, March 11, 2008



Ok so this is my first post. As I said in my bio that I love stamping and card making. Have 4 years experience, experience in blogging
"none " I'm new to all this blog stuff.





The reason for my blog is to share my passion with others and hopefully to have you all share your stamping passion and card making.





This is today's card simple yet elegant (I think).

This card was done using Firecracker Designs By Pamela. Although not technically difficult, done using ep, I was pleased with the results. The stamps used were Cat-A-Tude background, and the second one is actually a Dandelion top from So Hoppy Together set. Haven't decided what it will be used for yet, birthday, thinking of you, etc.. I tend to do this a lot that way I have cards ready for any occasion.

Hope you like what I've done. Tomorrow I will post some cards using techniques I've learned on Technique Junkies. This is a site I belong to and love to get my newsletter every two months 'chock full o techniques' so check back tomorrow love having you join me.

Two sites mentioned www.Firecrackerdesignsbypamela.com and www.techniquejunkies.com .

Have a great day, I'm off to my stamp room now!!!! Maybe a little work around the house!



Judy

5 comments:

FireCracker082 said...

looks like you are off to a good start Judy!! I'll add your blog to my blog roll! Have fun with it!!

Barb Hardeman said...

you've done a wonderful job setting up your blog. I lvoe all your work, your sense of "art" is incredible. Enjoy it...
Blessings
Barb

Lyn S said...

Congratulations on getting your blog up and running Judy. Lovely card too!

Lyn

Another Loock Creations said...

Welcome to blogging Judy! I look forward to seeing more of your creations!
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies