Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ATC Re do


After looking at the ATC I did using the Geometric Overlay I wasn't as pleased with it. It seemed to be to plain. I put in the portrait you will see in the photo. Still wasn't that pleased. Just couldn't think.. so I put out a help call to my former design team at Firecracker Designs by Pamela. Well I got three great responses...Pam suggested bling in right hand lower corner. Ursula suggested distressing the portrait and last but by no means least Lorraine suggested edging the sides in black. Putting all three together I got something I'm really proud of. Thank you all!! It's great having this type of support when you need it.

1 comment:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Lovely ATC... love the antique look. Thanks again for the help you gave me with those little ATC's. ;)

Fur Babies

Fur Babies