Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall is Here



Hi Everyone






It has gotten so cold here the past few days I actually had to put on socks!! This for me is a big deal because I'm one of those barefoot people, usually winter or summer I don't wear shoes in the house. I've noticed as I have gotten older though (sigh) that my feet get colder now. Dr. says it has to do with circulation..must be stopping at the ankles now. Okay enough about my feet!!






Today I did a card using Firecracker Designs by Pamela she has some of the neatest sets and this one Wild Flower is no exception. I also used the Technique from Technique Junkies called Faux Paneling. Both web sites are on my side bar...just click on the picture to go to their sites.

Sorry about the wording on the card it didn't pick up so well but it says "Oh! Glorious Colors of Autumn.


Thanks for visiting me again and I hope that you are nice and toasty warm where ever you are!!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

This is a beautiful card, Judy! What a neat technique!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies