Monday, June 21, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge # 54






Hi All,

For Squigglefly challenge # 54 adding yellow. The background yellow is the same as the saying scanners have a mind of there own!! LOL


I fell in love with this image the minute I saw it!!! Brought back memories of my grandparents summer home in West port! I spent some of my summer vacation down there with my Grandmother and there were such good memories of Horsneck Beach. Well enough down memory lane....

Great image for the first day of Summer!!! Hope you all enjoy...Cant really tell but the image is raised up as is the top shell. The Gazebo by the Sea is a Squigglefly image and the shells are by Lindsay Stamp Stuff. Coloring Copic markers and say computer generated.

Thanks once again for visiting hope to post later this week again.

Blessings,
Judy

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

Judy, this is beautiful! Great image you picked for the challenge. Your coloring is just so lovely and I like your layout too.

Connie Fossenier said...

Judy you have a super blog...and loving the tour I took...first time on your blog...
Was looking for anitque Wallpaper...but did not find...glad I stopped by.
connie paxman

freida said...

GORGEOUS card, GF! What an awesome job you did with your scene! FABULOUS image and your coloring really brings it to life! Love the white caps on the water! ;)

Hope you're feeling better these days!
Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful summer card! So pretty!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies