Friday, February 25, 2011

The Bloggers Challenge


This had been scheduled to post on it's own but that never happened! So here I am on my first sip of coffee trying to redo the post. Hopefully this will be readable when I'm done....
When I saw the sketch, oh my, I'm not good at these semi circle things...and it usually takes me forever to make one and lots of paper. I only had a small piece of this paper that someone sent me a long time ago but I thought it would be pretty for this sketch. Said a little prayer and voila here it is!! While looking for a sentiment I found this one and feeling very blessed (yes even over a small piece of paper) I decided it would be perfect. The sentiment is from TLC and the punch used is Martha Stewart. The edges were cut with my craft scissors.
Have a great weekend...it's raining here (at least not snow) so maybe it will be a good day to play in my craft room!
As always thanks for stopping by and all your wonderful comments are so much appreciated.
Blessings,
Judy



12 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

The sketch looks wonderful here Judy! Love your pattern paper panel!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful flowers!

BarbaraW said...

The paper is so pretty. Love how you used it as a focal part of your card. Great sentiment also.

Ida said...

Yes I agree with you that paper is gorgeous. You did a wonderful job showcasing it.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

So excellent. Love it!

Lisa Bohler said...

Nicely done! Those semi-circles are more challenging but glad you pursued it and came up with a good card!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Judy! I like how you made the sketch taller! Beautiful paper! :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty card- love the patterned paper- love the sentiment.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

You did good GF, luv how it all turned out!

Anonymous said...

Love your Fur Babies--all woofers are so cute! Great job on the sketch--looks like your prayers worked as you did a fantastic job. Love that punch and the paper you used in your half circle. Glad you got to play along, Nola

Tami Black said...

I can see why you loved this paper -- it's stunning! Love how you used the flowers again in the piece on the bottom -- very, very pretty! That semi-circle didn't seem to beat you this time!

Marsha Fisher said...

You did a great job with the sketch and that paper is a WOW!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies