Monday, May 9, 2011

Digi Darla Mother's Day Challenge

Good Monday Morning,

This card was done for a new company (new to me any way). I discovered this through some free digi's she was offering like 20+ and it included some flowers...now if you know me at all you know I love flowers...they are my favorite to color. The chocolate ribbon was inspired by a card I had seen and the chocolate ribbon made it so rich looking. Coloring was with copic markers.
My Mom passed away several years ago...so Mother's Day is bitter sweet for me. I also had two MILs who I adored but they too have passed. So even though I have no one to give this to..I will give it to all three in spirit!!!
Hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day!!
Now to give credit where credit is due the company who so generously offered all these free digi's is Digi Darla... and here is the url http://digidarla.com/.
I hope to be entering more challenges now that the school year is ending it's so much fun because not only do I get to submit my card I get to see so many other cards and they are always so inspiring.

Thanks for letting me play along.
Blessings,
Judy

6 comments:

CanDoMom said...

Such a lovely card and a lovely gesture! What a blessing to have 2 mothers that you adored! Thanks for joining us over on the challenge!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card and I am sure they will love that you were thinking of them. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Bee-utiful and especially like the lace placement.

Vicki Romaine said...

I love the arrangemt of the image on your card. Beautifully colored too. Check out my current challenge.

Digi Darla said...

Thanks for joining us over at DigiDarla's Challenge! This card is beautiful! I love chocolate brown!
Did you hear you get to pick a free digi from our new store opening this week as an added bonus? Send an email to DigiDarla(@)gmail(dot)com and we wil get you the details. Great job Judy!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies