Friday, June 10, 2011

The Bloggers Challenge 216 Sketch

Good Morning All,

Before I start I just want to let you all know Coffee is doing fine!!  We were sure we were going to lose her (even the vet thought so) well we figured she used up two of her nine lives!!  She well, and ornery as ever!!  hank you all for your messages of concern and prayers the really did help!

This  one was a really challenging for me.  I wanted the muted background of the original sketch.  After trying papers colored card stock I settled on chalks.  I think I got what I wanted and alternated the colors.

The Grape image is from TLC Creations and the sympathy is computer generated.   Colored with copics.

That's it hope you all have  blessed weekend and week to come.
Judy 

11 comments:

Yvonne Garner said...

What a beautiful card. Love the soft background. Glad your cat is doing better. Take care. Yvonne

Basement Stamper said...

Love how the chalk background turned out and glad to hear Coffee is doing well.

BarbaraW said...

Pretty image. Love the lace. The soft background is beautiful. Chalks was a perfect solution. Glad to hear Coffee is better.

Lisa Bohler said...

I love the soft look of the chalk in the background! The colors of your image go so well with it! Glad your dear pet is doing well!

Lisa Somerville said...

Glad to her Coffee is doing better! Love the soft background behind your image!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is very, very nice!
And, I still have SASHA!!!
Hugs. Nola

Gayle Page-Robak said...

So delicate, Judy. Gorgeous!

Ida said...

How pretty. I love the soft delicate feel of your chalked background. - So happy to hear that Coffee the kitty is doing much better.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

The watercolor for the stripes is a great idea.

Juliet A said...

I love these soft delicate stripes in the background! Lovely!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Judy! Such a lovely punch! Glad to hear that Coffee is doing better! :D

Fur Babies

Fur Babies