Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cards From the Netherlands











Today I wanted to Post some cards received from Hetty Sanders from the Netherlands. She and I met over at Technique Junkies and one thing led to another and we started doing a monthly swap. It has been so much fun getting her cards she is a very artistic lady.
She does a lot of Michael Strong images as seen in the butterflies. I am missing a few of her cards and will have to take some more pictures.
Well have a great day!!! Of course that means to stamp your heart out!!!
; )

3 comments:

Hetty said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for posting my cards! And to be honest it is a pleasure swapping with you!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! What gorgeous creations!! Hetty is a very talented lady!! I love the coffee and calendar one!! :) TFS!

Etha said...

oh Hetty's stuff is just always a joy to see :) tfs :)

Fur Babies

Fur Babies