Sunday, April 12, 2009










Good morning and Happy Easter!! Hope the bunny left you lots of chocolate!!!! I was hoping for M &M's but apparently when I said I had sworn off them my DH took me serious!!








Just a quick post and a few pictures today. I recently got the Garden Set from Nancy Judd's Rare Image Rubber Stamps What a great set. I especially love the bench...so of course I got it Friday, they were cut and ready to go Friday night!!! That's called stampers OCD!! Then of course I had to stamp a few images. I was able to put them away til morning (very hard). As soon as I got my work done of Saturday I ran to my stamping room and the above are the ATC's and a card I made. If you have never seen her stamps take a look. She only has two sets, but I have both and they are fantastic. Also while you are there take a look at her cards. She is one of the most creative people I know!!!
That's all for today...have to start to get ready for Easter. Have a great day and don't get sick on all the chocolate...guess I'll have to raid my grand-kids Easter Baskets!!! Smile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! What gorgeous creations!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!! ;)

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards Judy! I have this set and need to take time to play with it.

Fur Babies

Fur Babies