Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello all































Good morning from Rhode Island. Been busy stamping and just doing some laid back stuff!

Jan, Feb and Mar were not the greatest at my compound!! We own two house we live in one and two of my sons live in the other...so they have nicknamed it Mom's compound! We had that horrible flu that was going around and it just kept coming back again. So the first warmish day I opened all the window and sprayed the whole house with Lysol. Don't know if it really helped but we have been getting better...if nothing else the house had a whole new smell...something like lysol!

I have enclosed some pictures this is only a fraction on what I have done...just don't want to burn you out!! LOL
Have a great day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What pretty designs!! TFS! :)

Cheryl said...

Wonderful!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies