Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Morning

Well time to play a little more catch up. I'm still having fun playing with my Copic Markers!! At first I thought they weren't worth the money but I have found a couple of web sites that are selling them for a reasonable amount. One is Dick Blick and the other is Jerry's Artarama regular price is $4.87 but Jerry's has them on sale for $4.15(if still on sale). Image is by Victorine Originals (link not working see sidebar web site) and I love the fact that you can put anything her hand that you want. I think she is just adorable. Here are my latest cards done with Copic Markers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! What beautiful creations!! HUGS

Pat Bowman said...

I said it before, but I'll say it again. This little girl is just too cute - and I love your coloring!

Juliet A said...

These are very cute, and you are great and coloring, but I still can't wrap my cheap little brain around 5 dollar markers.

Fur Babies

Fur Babies