Friday, November 6, 2009

Been busy!


Hi All,


Just when I think it is safe to go in the water (LOL)stamp that is, my dh finds other things for me to do.


We are doing a major basement cleanup!! He put up three heavy duty shelving units to store all our stuff on. Now I have to repak all my boxes into the same size boxes...he's a little OCD too!!

So for the last two weeks I've been a dungeon dweller. He doesn't like the fact that people can look in the windows so he put coverings over them. That is why I call it the dungeon.


Let me see what I candy I can round up for you today. First off I want to show off a baby picture of me!! What cha think? Not too many pics of me at this age so this is treasured. My bio dad passed away when I was only 1. Tough time for my mom (she had three kids) but she was strong and a survivor. That's why there aren't too many pics of me until I was around 8 when she met my step-dad, who is really my dad...he raised me with a lot of love and you would never know he wasn't my bio dad. In fact people used to say I looked like him and we would just laugh and say thanks! Get a little sentimental when I have to go thru old pictures!
I think this is all I'll post for today a little insight into my life...tomorrow I will put up some more cards...I really need to see where I left off!!!
Have a great day....and remember stamp, stamp, stamp!!!

3 comments:

Juliet A said...

If you give me a higher res scan, I can clean up the scratches for you. It might be nice as a focal point on a card, too!

FireCracker082 said...

awww, aren't you a cute lil thing! Definetly scan at a higher resolution and Juliet you rock for offering to clean it up! (I was gonna offer...grin)

Beth said...

Heehee Judy you are adorable cutie patootie you are.

Fur Babies

Fur Babies