Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Year Weighty Resolution


Okay so call me a bad mom but every year my son goes on a diet and he looses some weight but then puts it back on again. So I couldn't resist this Shy Bear Image for a New Year's card for him. Good thing I raised him with a wonderful sense of humor!!
I colored with Copics and Happy New Year and New Year Resolution where computer generated.
Hope you all had a happy weekend and stamped your little hearts out I did!!! LOL
Hugs and thanks for all your wonderful comments here on my blog they are much appreciated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Judy, this is just sooo sweet!! I love these shy bears and what a sweet card to help inspire your son...it's such a hard thing to do!! Good luck to him!! HUGS

Holly Young said...

This is so cute, and a great idea for a new years card! I never would have thought of it for that. Super coloring Judy!

Etha said...

hehe what a cute image!! I love making stuff and cards for my son as well, glad I'm not alone :)
Hey I left you an award on my blog wanna pick it up?

Fur Babies

Fur Babies