Friday, April 2, 2010

Firecracker Designs by Pamela

Here is a card I did using one of Firecracker Designs by Pamela new digital images. I also used FCD's layout. The butterflies on the side are taken from the digital design using Photoshop 7. The background is another Watercolor roll Technique found in the Technique Junkies Newsletter. Papers are from my stash.

Have a great weekend everyone and I will be working on some cards this weekend. Again Happy Easter to all my Christian friends and Happy Passover to all my Jewish friends. May God bless each and everyone of you!

Click on title to go the FCD web site.

Judy

1 comment:

phyllis said...

Hi judy
what a great picture of you . why in heavens where so afraid to put your picture up. your a very pretty lady . and by the way what gray.. oh to get to your card nice job honey . but like i always say you do just a pretty job on all your work

Fur Babies

Fur Babies