Thursday, April 1, 2010

Prayers Needed

Hi everyone,

This is just another written post. The past few weeks have been a roller coaster ride for me. Some personal things have kept me preoccupied and the outcome doesn't look as bright as I had hoped. But God has a reason for everything in our lives and I know no matter what the outcome His will ...will be done.

My reason for this is I have not paid enough attention to thing here in Rhode Island. Yesterday we had major flooding. After several days of rain and then having another 9 inches dumped on us in one day...many of the rivers just couldn't contain all the water. Many people lost there homes. Flooding up to the second floors. Malls were totally submerged as were a lot of the little mom and pop stores. Warwick mall (one of our larger ones) the whole first floors were under water. Cars in the parking lot were completely under water. Roads everywhere had to be closed and one community alone lost four bridges. Waste water treatment plants were under water and pumping was failing which is a health concern. Some roads are still closed as of today.

I'm asking all my Christian sisters and brothers to please say a prayer for Rhode Island and it residents. We have many people out of work here and this I'm sure is just one more blow to them.

Thanks for the prayers. I always know I can count on you all.

Start looking for some more cards next week...Technique Junkie just came out with a new newsletter with many techniques and my creativity is just waiting for me to release it...so creativity here I come..

2 comments:

Lori said...

I am so sorry to hear of the major troubles in RI Judy. I will be praying for your community. Hugs Lori

Holly Young said...

Oh how devastating Judy! I will certainly be praying for all!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies