Thursday, May 14, 2009

Been a while again!!!
















Hope everyone is enjoying spring. I have been busy making spring cards and watching my DH plant a garden!!! He's never done this before and I truly am amazed at how well he's doing. Came in all excited yesterday because he has actually seen two rows of raddishes growing so now he's convinced he's got a green thumb! We'll see when it comes time to weeding..told him this is his project not mine..I don't mind going to the grocery store and picking my veggies right from the shelf! So far he's planted strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and rasberries. Squash, zuccinni, lettuce, green peppers, spinach an I don't know what else!!! He wanted to do asparagus but I informed him if he liked the foundation on the house not to do that!












Need to do some blog hopping myself and checking out what you all have been up too! Here's some more of my cards and I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Wow! Judy, these are gorgeous! I love the yellow flower best!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies