Friday, May 15, 2009

Woo Hoo two days in a row


Hello everyone..had a great day sun was out and I was feeling creative!! I'm only posting one card today so I can give some information about it.


This is the "BENCH CARD" and the reason I say this is I wanted a bench that looked like a park bench so I ordered the one from Flower Soft and when it arrived lo and behold tis a little big. I wanted one I could incorporate into scenery....LOL This is really cool though it has all sorts of things to put on the bench, hat, book, cat. As you can see I choose the hat and it is also made to be use with the Flower Soft. I put it on the hat and a little around the bench. If you are interested in the Flower Soft stamp set you can order it from www.flower-soft.com. They of course carry the Flower Soft also. I will be purchasing my Flower Soft from Pam at Fire Cracker Designs by Pamela (www.firecrackerdesignsbypamela.com) I think her service is superb and she gets things shipped quickly. I had to wait for this for a while from Flower Soft Co.
I used my favorite watercolor crayons to color in the image.

Have a Happy Stamping Weekend and if you are going to have a beautiful Saturday like I am stamp in the evening...get some good (healthy) rays during the day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that bench! You know who has some nice (new) sets -- one that includes three benches, is Firecracker Designs by Pamela. She's great to order from too.

~Kim

Fur Babies

Fur Babies