Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gingersnap Challenge GC35 Green Gold Purple


This was made for the Gingersnap Green Gold and Purple challenge.


I the image I used is from Sweet 'N Sassy digital collection http://www.sweetnsassy.biz/ the name of the set eludes me at the moment. It is a sheet with the images and several verses. Love digital stamps for the versatility of being able to re-size them, this one I made smaller to fit in the circle. I used dew drops for the rain. I also felt like playing with my punches so I chose the heart one for this care.
Okay that's it for now thanks for stopping by. If you're like me please keep warm!!! I hope we have seen the last of snow for a while...it snow for four straight days here...not a lot but just enough for it to make driving tricky!!
Hugs and Blessings,
Judy

2 comments:

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Just adorable GF, I love every piece of this!

Ali Manning said...

Such a sweet card, Judy! Thanks for playing the Gingersnaps Challenge. Ali

Fur Babies

Fur Babies