Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning Stamping Buddies,


Just a quick post because I have been so remiss this past week. I did a lot of techniques from the new Technique Junkies News Letter. Some very old ones and some brand new ones. I'm posting one with the crayon resist. Very simple technique but such dramatic results.
How this is done is to take a white crayon and highlight your stamped image you will be able to see this better in the rose I am about to post. After highlighting simply take your ink pads and sponge on the inks. I did this one in circular motions...no need to worry about going out of the lines. Take a soft cotton ball and wipe over the image this will pick up most of the ink from the areas where you used your white crayon. I added gold butterfly stickers by Magenta. Rose is from Firecracker Designs by Pamela.
Now it is time for me to get ready for church hope you all have a blessed Sunday and a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty Judy!! Love this!! HUGS

Debby said...

I love crayon resist. Simple yet very effective. This is beautiful.

Lori said...

This is stunning and its funny, I pulled out a white crayon last night and thought "There is a TJ technique using this...I must check it out". I love it! Hugs Lori

Fur Babies

Fur Babies