Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hi All


Quick Post and a challenge card. I did this card for the SquiggleFly sketch challenge from Saturday Nights Digi Days. I was heartbroken that I had to miss it but I did get a chance to stop in and say hello and goodnight.


The Challenge SFS 220 was a sketch layout. I usually try to mix it up a little but I had started a card using almost the exact layout so I just continued to add a few pieces and viola I had the sketch card!


Papers are from K&Company Berry Sweet Mat Pad it is textured and feels almost like fabric paper. The image of course is Squigglefly's Shy Bear (one of my favorites...just in case you hadn't noticed. smile


Hope you enjoy it is quite colorful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is just darling!! I love it!! Love the sparkle on it!! That image is too sweet!! :) I really missed it all together, so don't feel bad sweetie!! I do need to try and get some creations done for it though!! TFS! HUGS

christina d said...

Your card is so cute. I love the shy bear too! The colors are so neat and go together so well too.

Lori said...

What an adorable card! I love that shy bear image! Hugs Lori

Holly Young said...

So glad you played along Judy, and I'm sorry you missed some of the dig day fun! We missed you being there.
Great card, and I love your coloring on this cute little guy!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies