Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Design Team Member

Hi to all my Friends in Stampingland!

Exciting news I have been asked and accepted a DT position with Belinda Landtroop of Belindas Digital Art.
I am excited to start this new adventure. I will be posting my first card on Monday the 1st at The Cottage Studio http://inthecottagestudio.blogspot.com/ Please stop by and check out my card using Belinda's Pete the Parrot...leave me a little blog love in the comments section so I'll know you stopped by!!!

This is a new adventure for Belinda too she is starting a new line of Digital Stamps. She already has several in here new shop called Belinda's Digital Stamps so check that out also.. http://www.belindalandtroop.com/ she has some really nice items there.

Thanks again for being here for me I really appreciate you all so much!!

Blessings,
Judy

4 comments:

christina d said...

WooHoo! How exciting! I'm so glad that digis are working out so good for you. Can't wait to see some more of your cards.

Lori said...

Concratulations Judy! I will be watching to give you some love! Hugs Lori

Juliet A said...

Multiple design teams! they will have you working hard!

Anonymous said...

So cool, Judy! Congrats to a wonderful stamper!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies