Friday, September 26, 2008

Blog Awards





HI again well I have been tagged two more times so I am up to 35 that I have to tag. Now unless I go and randomly pick a blog spot I can't even come up with my first seven.

So I am requesting no more tags!!! Please! As much as I love receiving them I must inform you they will stop here. Not because I want them too but because I won't just go and tag someone randomly, it goes against my nature. So please all of you who have sent me an award I just want to say thank you I appreciate your liking my blog so much. But for those who may be thinking of sending me an award I would appreciate a comment about my spot in my comment section. Please do not be offended this is not meant for any specific but I don't want to be the one who breaks up the fun!

That being said I want to post some more cards I hope you will enjoy.
There are three using Firecracker Designs and one is Eureka Stamps. The first one is FCD(Fall Harvest) and is a M.Zindorff technique, off hand I can't remember what it is called but she does great things with a brayer. The second one is Also FCD ,the word Fall, from the same set (Fall Harvest) it is actually an ATC this is done with TJ technique Designer tile, with a slight twist. Third one is Eureka don't know name off hand. Last but not least another FCD (Little Things) and the only tech here (the moon) is another TJ tech called Alcohol Splash.
Well hope you all enjoyed these cards. I have been very busy making Christmas themed cards for a swap on The Stampers United group but I can't post them until they are swapped out sometime in October-November...can you believe it?
One more thing and on a little sadder note I am asking everyone to pray for this country, for the tough decision that has to be made on the bail out. I'm praying that the right decision be made by lawmakers.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day and a better weekend!!!!
Judy

2 comments:

:-) said...

Ooooh... I like these cards. Very cool! :-) See you tomorrow!
Heather

FireCracker082 said...

OH! I love that sorta quilted look on those 2 cards Judy! how fun!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies