Friday, September 5, 2008

First Stamping Night

I've been stamping since 2003 and I just went to my first stamping get together tonight. You may remember I said I felt like I was the lone stamper well a few weeks ago an ad appeared in Craig's list looking for stampers in the RI area. Well of course I jumped at the chance. Tonight Heather and I got together for a stamping night and it was so much fun. She is so much fun and we have a lot in common. Although I am older than she is I felt very comfortable and right at home with her. I guess it is true that stamping has no age barrier. She also has had more response to her ad and we may actually become a group this is so exciting. I have listened about how much fun you stampers have on your stamping nights now maybe I'll be the one sharing all my stamping nights with you all. Thanks Heather for placing your ad and I look forward to sharing and learning from you. It was a terrific night!!

Judy

2 comments:

Beverly G said...

Love your cards. So glad you found a group you can stamp with, it's always exciting to interact and share new ideas in person.

Anonymous said...

So this is a blog huh, LOL... I loved meeting you the other night during our Heather sponsered Craigslist meetup. I can't wait to get some card tips from you next time. You have some beautiful cards here. Cya again soon! I don't have a google blog name... so sorry for the anonymous signature.

Fur Babies

Fur Babies