Friday, July 30, 2010

Bloggers Challenge 162


Here is my card for the Bloggers Challenge 162. The challenge this week was to use Black and White with one other color. First when I think of black and white I think silhouette therefore my image is a silhouette. This was a freebie but I'm not sure what company it was part of a set of four images, heads of women. Then I think red...

Everything on this card is digital. The background paper is by Bugaboo and also was a freebie. http://buggaboodigitalstamps.com/ (she's having a 50% off all stamps and today is the last day). Missing You computer generated.

Easy card once I got everything together.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Blessings,
Judy

18 comments:

Chrissy D said...

SO PRETTY! My favorite color combo too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful silhouette image, love the pop of red!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

The silhouette is really nice and I love all the little embellishments.

Clara said...

Very nice silhouette image.Great job on your card.

Rachel Hope said...

Great image and fun card!

Ida said...

First off, Welcome to the group. I forgot to do that last week (shame on me).
Great card. Love the Silhouette image. Yes, Red works great with the B/W combo.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty card Judy! Wonderful image! Great background paper too! :D

Margaret Raburn said...

What a pretty card! Great image and love the red with black and white!

tonistamps said...

Great use of the gems, and I love that image!

Lisa Bohler said...

Very pretty! LOVE black red and white together and your layout is a great choice!!!

Juliet A said...

Your card is very striking, and I love that image! well done!

BarbaraW said...

Love the use of the silhouette. Red is such a great pop color.

Basement Stamper said...

I love that image-WOW! Very cool!!! Great job on the BC this week.

Nikki Bond said...

This is gorgeous...love that image! {SMILES}

Janetlynne said...

cute....love it

Lori said...

What a pretty silhouette image--just perfect for the challenge!

Michele said...

i love this piece. very stylish and pretty.

Marilyn SanClemente said...

Very nice. I love the black and white with red.

Fur Babies

Fur Babies