Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This weeks Challenge 19




Hi
Everyone,


This was made for another challenge for Sassy Cheryls. This weeks Challenge 19. I had to do a 4th of July card and I had started it when I saw this weeks challenge. It is a layout. What a cool layout too!! Check out Sassy Cheryls blog to see all the great artwork and of course check out her store http://sassycheryls.com/ .


This of course is another of Sassy Cheryl's digis. It is called Patriots Remembered. This is also for a swap for July with a dear friend and I have one more to make for another friend...I also got Cheryl's I Pledge Allegiance and I will post that one here when it is done. I want to do the same layout I think... ADD SECOND CARD 7/7/20


This one also was colored with Copic Markers...Love those markers...would love to own them all but the cost is out of reach...so I have learned to blend the colors I have.


Once again thanks for stopping by. Hope you all have a great and blessed week!!


Judy

8 comments:

christina d said...

Gee whiz, I don't like the blogger words, took me 3 times to get done. I love your cards. That little guy is so cute. We're a big Navy family and he just hit the spot. You do great with the limited copics you have!

Liz said...

Great work ! Love the coloring, I know what you mean about the cost of copics but you have done great with the ones you have !

Cathy said...

Judy, your cards are beautiful. Wonderful coloring on them all! Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!!

Jeni said...

Great Independence Day cards! ~jeni :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Adore both of these. They're beautiful.

Alina said...

Both of them are lovely, Judy! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs, Alina

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards! Love your coloring!

Tracy said...

Wow, two cards! and both amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.
Hugs
Tracy

Fur Babies

Fur Babies