Saturday, July 17, 2010

Gingersnap Challenge GC62 Markers


Hi Everyone,


Here is a cute image by Sylvie Ashton that I used for color with Markers, a challenge on Gingersnap Creations. This was a fun one to color. For the Flower I cut out a flower from the background then attached it to some card stock and curled the edges. The small flowers are made with the faux felt Technique from TJ Junkies. The Whisped frame is another Technique from TJ Junkies. I used pearls from Memory Box down the right side and on the small flowers I used Gold Pearls from Liquid Pearls. For the large flower used a small gold flower from my stash.
For the coloring I used Copic Markers. Background paper is from Hot of the Press, Paper Pizazz- Retro.
Thanks once again for stopping by and I really appreciate all the love you all have left on my previous card!!!
Blessings,
Judy

3 comments:

Sylvie said...

Your card is soooo cute!...I am so happy that you like this image.. I love how you have coloured her and your papers look fab!
Hug
Sylvie

christina d said...

I love the card. That little one is so cute.. I like how you used alot of TJ techniques on one card.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! Love your flowers! I have to tell you I've used that background paper on a couple of my cards ...isn't it yummy?

Fur Babies

Fur Babies