Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gingersnap Challenge GC64 Red, Yellow, Orange


Good Afternoon...another hot muggy day here in RI...So I might as well stay cool and play in my craft room. Too hot to do housework and told DH that and he just rolled his eyes...so what if we have air!!!


Well here is one for Gingersnap Creations...and I'll tell you I had so much fun making this. All it started with was a Hot Air Balloon and colors red, yellow, orange. I transformed it into this masterpiece!!! LOL I'm going to enter it in two the GC 64 red, yellow, and orange, and the GC 61 heat seeing as it has a sun....okay so I'm stretching it but it sure is hot here because of the sun!!!
Digital Stamp is by Birds Cards and was a freebie. The papers came from (striped) a package of Halloween paper (cover long gone) same with the background but I'm sure that they were purchased at Joann"s
That's it for now!!! Have to go clean the kitchen so I can cook supper!
Blessings,
Judy

2 comments:

Terry said...

Love your hot air balloon! Really awesome! Not a bad idea for combining into the two challenges!

Laura said...

Great hot colours and what a wonderful idea for a hot summers day!.Thanks for playing with us at Gingersnaps.

Fur Babies

Fur Babies