Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Challenge 132


Okay let's see if I can do better this week. I had everyone confused including myself last week. I had the two challenges listed on this group mixed up...not once but at least two times.


This week I printed out the challenges and hung them above my crafting desk!!! This challenge is on Techno Stamper. I love this sketch and I hope you all like the card I came up with. To see original sketch go to http://technostamper.blogspot.com/.


This card uses a Technique Junkie technique for the first layer. The second layer and image layer uses a free digital stamp. I wish I could remember by what company but when I first started collecting digitals I didn't realize the companies don't always list there names on them. I had accumulated quite a few. If anyone recognizes it please let me know and I will add it...I really want to give the artist credit.
The image was colored with watercolor crayons on watercolor paper. Flowers are a punch by All night media.
Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Judy

2 comments:

MJ said...

Very cool, love the look of that technique. Great color choices too. Thanks so much for playing along!

Holly Young said...

Very pretty Judy!

Fur Babies

Fur Babies